Looking for easy Keto breakfast ideas?
This easy keto breakfast couldn’t be more simple. Make a batch of the egg bites, and have grab and go breakfast meals for the next several days.
- 8-10 Eggs (makes 10-12)
- One block of Cream Cheese
- 3 Tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3-4 pieces of Bacon (crumbled)
- pinch of Salt
- pinch of Garlic Powder
You can always exchange the bacon for sausage or ham, or feta and spinach if you prefer.
- Cube the block of cream cheese into the appropriate amount (1 for each cup)
- Crack all eggs into a large mixing bowl.
- Add heavy whipping cream to eggs and whip/blend. Add Salt and Garlic Powder to taste(pinch or two)
- Crumble 3-4 piece of cooked crispy bacon into the bowl, add shredded cheddar(we shred our own) and mix thoroughly.
- Place one equal square of cream cheese into each cup of a muffin pan. We prefer something like this.
- Pour your egg mixture into each sectional evenly.
- Back on 375deg for 20-22 minutes, or until done and lightly golden.
This is one of our favorite keto breakfast ideas, they are grab and go, simple to make and take a few seconds to heat up before you head out the door.