Keto holiday cookies at their finest.
These holiday cookies are delicious, not too sweet and give you that little bit of chocolate you crave.
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 cup granulated erythritol
- 2 whole large eggs
- ½ cup hershey’s cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- ½ cup powdered erythritol (for topping the cookies)
- Mix cocoa powder, vanilla extract, oil and granulated erythritol. Put in 1 egg and mix thoroughly. after mixed, Add the 2nd egg and mix it in well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together almond flour, baking powder and salt. Slowly add the dry mix to the previous chocolate mix. Mix until a soft dough forms. Then, with your hands, knead the dough until well combined.
- Chill the dough in the refrigerator for a couple hours. Once chilled, preheat oven to 350.
- Roll the dough into small balls. Using your palm, flatten the ball slightly and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool completely then dip the tops in the powdered erythritol.
Keto Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
These would go great at any holiday party, just don’t forget to put a few out for Santa.