This recipe is all about the crust. You can use this pizza crust to make any of your favorite pizzas!
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Dash of italian seasoning
- Dash of garlic powder
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Dash of paprika
- Dash of onion powder
- In a large bowl combine ground chicken, both cheeses and all the seasonings.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on the counter. Place your chicken mix on the paper, then top it with another piece of parchment paper.
- Roll the chicken until it is about 1.5 to 2 inches thick.
- Bake on 375 for about 5 minutes. Add your desired toppings then bake an additional 10 minutes.