You read that right, FRIED onion strings!
These fried onion strings are versatile and can be used for several recipes!
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1/2 white onion (sliced)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Avocado oil ( about 1 inch deep in a small pot)
- Heat avocado oil on medium-high heat.
- Dip onion slices into the beaten egg. Then roll the onion slices in the almond flour.
- Carefully place battered onion slices into hot oil. Fry for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place on paper towel to drain. Salt and pepper immediately.