they’re not Corn puppies, they are fat Piggy’s.
Fat Head Dough to be exact. We use bite sized hotdogs for this one but you could probably use lil smokies or full size hot dogs/cheese dogs
- 1 pack of Hotdogs
- 1 batch of Fat Head Dough(here’s how to make it)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 tbsps. garlic powder
- 1 tbsps. Italian seasoning
- Roll Fat Head Dough into 1/2 inch thick section (square if possible)
- Cut the rolled dough into long strips 1 strip for each dog or half of a dog(we prefer ours cut in half). Wrap each dog with its own strip of dough.
- Mix melted butter with garlic powder and Italian seasoning
- Cook in Air Fryer on 375 degrees for about 5 mins, flip and lightly brush the outside with the butter mixture and cook for another 5 mins or until brown and starting to lightly crisp.
These piggy’s aren’t going to make it to market but they may make it into your Keto cook book.